Our Bookkeeping/Accounting fee structure for 2018
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance. (TB)
- This will be all entries in the Bookkeeping systems to obtain a proper TB.
- All bank statements must be provided in CSV format.
- Cash receipts must be scanned in and emailed to us on A4 size pages in PDF format.
- All the above-mentioned information must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 5th of each month, in order for Drostdy Accounting Services to deliver it timeously. A normal completion date will be 15- 20th of the same month.
The standard fee is R2, 500.00 per month.
Will incorporate all work mentioned in package A, as well as doing the books to the Income Statement (IS) and, Balance Sheet (BS).
It will also include all SARS submissions, ie; PAYE, UIF, VAT Company TAX (Annually), IT14SD.
SARS visits NOT INCLUDED, but negotiable
The standard fee is R3, 950 Per month.
Financial Statements only – R4, 500.00, submissions to (electronically) SARS, R2,500.00, SARS visits NOT INCLUDED.
AD HOC work: Quotes will be done separately.
We can tailor a fee structure to suit your specific business and budget.
Certification (Affidavit) for companies with a maximum turnover of R10,000,000.00 per annum.
- Registration of a company.
- Memorandum of Incorporation document. (MOI)
- Registration at SARS for tax purposes.
VAT registration: R1, 500.00
All other work will be quoted on.